Call Engine 49
Why do I support the podcast? Several reasons:
– because Tori Amos fans are a community in a way no other group of fans I’ve been a part of are, and this contribution to the fan community is exciting.
– because Tori’s catalogue, and media, and live shows are so rich, and varied, to have this oral history in development, bringing together on-record sources, fan opinions and personalities involved just hasn’t been done. Getting this all down feels important!
– because it’s not insular, it’s open to fan, supporter and listener input. This is no documentary one way street. It’s an ongoing debate and discussion, which I adore.
– because it’s supporting two friends who I adore talking Tori with, and who I adore hearing talk Tori. The passion and enthusiasm, and depth of research, is captivating.
- Team Noun
- Team Band/Quartet
- Sydney, Australia
- Executive Assistant
- Signature Song: Bouncing off Clouds
- Favorite Album: Under the Pink
- Favorite Video: Caught a Lite Sneeze
- Favorite TV Performance: iieee (Sessions @ West 54th)
- First Show: Manchester, UK 2003
- Favorite Tour: Little Earthquakes Tour
- Favorite Show: Adelaide, Australia 2009
- One Bootleg You Can’t Live Without: Syracuse, NY 2007: because Clyde, because that “Caught A Lite Sneeze” intro and because that’s me you can hear bellowing when she starts “Parasol”